April 29, 2011

Adoption

My children are all so special to me. Each in their very own way.
Auburn is our own and then we have 3 that we have already adopted.  We are patiently waiting to adopt David.  It has been very long for him in Foster Care.  I have so many days that I wonder if I will make it through with all of their challenges.  My Lord ALWAYS shows him self strong to me.  I now see fruit in each one of them that seems to have taken a very, very long time.  It inspires me so much.  We all have our days and then we have our days.  Lord, thank you for sending each and everyone of these children.  Guide me and direct me in training them up. Open their eyes to your love and kindness.  Save their soul while they are young!  Thank you father for restoring their hearts and giving back to them what the locust has stolen.
Bless each one and weave our family together with your LOVE.





Brent and I and Auburn prayed for each of these children.  God was faithful to bring them to us.  David was even taken away as a baby and then brought back to us.. Now, that is an act of GOD!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment