April 28, 2011

Clothes Line Outside

Oh, how I love to hang my clothes outside.  I love the fresh smell of all the clothes and I even love how hard the towels get.. Their  all crunchy.. I love to crawl in bed with the sheets nice and crisp.   I love to watch the kids run through all the clothes.
How wonderful it is that My LORD has given us beautiful days to hang our clothes out in.
The days here in Montana are still very cold.  The sky is blue with a BIG chill out still.
I am patiently waiting for the warm weather to come, being thankful for each and every day my Savior gives me.




How wonderfu it is when our little children want to help and hang the clothes up.. It is such a sweet time together.


I just loved this picture and had to post it. 








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment