April 2, 2011

Daughters

Oh how I love my Auburn.  She reminds me so much of her daddy. Her sense of humor is just like his.
She reminded me tonight how she can't stand to walk in our kitchen..  I was rolling on the floor..  "mom" I keep stepping on grapes!!  it is so grose!..  they go through my toes and it is grose !! and then chocolate or who knows what.. someones dinner.
And Mom ,  "David doesn't care what he steps in"..  he steps in it and keeps walking like nothing.. or mom, the little toys all over the floor.. i'm always stepping on something...
 How I love the fact that this is life in the Jones House...   I try to have compassion for her but I step in it too....  I just keep trucking along wondering what else might be around the corner.. Really though,,, you won't step in much if your EYES are OPEN..
My dearest daughter, how  I love thee... I can't wait to visit you when you have babies..
Your day will come soon enough when your love is more important than a spotless floor.. They are learning , creating and exploring all new things.. how fun it is for them.. and yes, Auburn, David is leaving memories for you.  How he loves you as a big sis.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment