April 2, 2011

Davids Adoption

Well, I wish I could say we have a date.  We don't.. I do know that the final paper work was "Hand Delivered" to Helena though.. Finally!!! Now we have to wait to get a package from Helena and then we go to the Court House and get an adoption date..  It would be nice if it was done soon.  Maybe for Mothers Day!  I thank God we got our little Davey back home with us.. He is getting so big and growing up so fast.
I'm not complaining at all. Obviously this is NOT my timing...  God truly knows what is best for us all.
David will be our 4th adoption and we are taking a break..... for a long time.. Basically, we will not be adopting anymore children.  It would have to be a miracle from God, AGAIN, if we did.  It just is not in our plans at all in the next coule of years or longer.. I really would like David settled in here.. in the family.. Having security that I will not leave him and that we all love him very much.. It takes a long time for these children to realize that.  Truly, God is the only one who can do that..    So, Lord, thank you again for all these blessings... they all mean so much to Brent and I. Mommy and Daddy love you all..



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment