April 27, 2011

Tuesday Tea Party

The Jones family loves TEA except for Brent.. he likes iced tea.  We drink alot of tea. On Tuesdays I make a special breakfast with Auburn and we celebrate.. We love fruit, scones, and crepes.  Auburn makes eggs and sausage with her crepes.  We like all the extras with our crepes.  Honey and jelly on the scones.  We all enjoy a good cup of hot tea and each other. I think my boys enjoy it  more than the girls sometimes.. Mason will remind me all day that tomorrow is TUESDAY... TEAPARTY DAY... every week is different but I try to do something fun and exciting for the teaparty.. We always talk and pray and rejoice in JESUS.  I pray these little things will go down to my grandchildren.  That they will have tea with friends and talk about Jesus.  We even invite people form CDC out for tea too. ( child development center)  The STATE workers too. The kids love to have people out for tea.



                                        
 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment